The purpose of this section is to help you build campaigns that align with our advertising policies listed below. These policies are set not only to abide by laws but to ensure a safe and positive experience for our users.
The advertising guidelines will help you understand what can (and cannot) be promoted in our platform. Keep in mind, we reserve the right to reject or block any content for any reason at our sole discretion, even after post-launch, if we feel that it compromises the safety or quality of the user experience. Also, both publishers and advertisers can choose to block pages or sources that they don't feel resonate with their brands.
Prohibited content: Content you can't advertise on our platform
- Recreational drugs (chemical or herbal) and psychoactive substances
- Weapons, ammunition, explosive materials and fireworks
- Tobacco products and tobacco-related products (such as e-cigarettes, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, vaporizers)
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
Restricted content: Content you can advertise, but with limitations
- Promotion of Adult products/services is acceptable but ad content may not be pornographic or overly sexual. Some sex shop products might not be approved.
- Promotion of Alcohol, Crypto, Gambling, Investments, Politics is accepted under certain terms and after Admin approval (please reach out to us beforehand).
- Promotion of Healthcare (nutra products) and medicines is acceptable with some restrictions - ads and landing pages must not contain doctors, medical staff or children.
- Promotion of Hemp-based CBD (Cannabidiol) products with little to no THC is acceptable.
- Promotion of Investments or Stocks relating services is acceptable after approval (please reach out to us beforehand).
Abusing the ad network service
We don’t allow advertisers to run ads, content, or destinations that attempt to trick or circumvent our ad review processes. Using other techniques to hide the true destination is prohibited! For example a display URL that does not accurately reflect the URL of the landing page, such as "example.com" taking users to "mysite.com" is not permitted.
Destination/landing page requirements
Ad destinations must be functional, easy to navigate and avoid misleading advertising techniques like those listed below:
- Disabling the browser's back button.
- Using excessive overlays or pop-ups.
- False 3rd party endorsements by real celebrities.
- False rumors about any real person/celebrity.
- Scare tactics to encourage users to take a specific action.
- Countdown clocks that make a user think the offer expires (when it doesn't).
Destination pages must have:
- Contact Us link/section with an actual email address, phone number, or physical address. An empty form to email the site owners is not enough.
- Health related advertorials may require a footer disclaimer like this:
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary / may not be identical. This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime. Testimonials/success stories may be fictionalized / should not be viewed as expected results.
- Important: All domains used must not be blacklisted or flagged as suspicious. Make sure all of your domains are safe and abide by the standards above before uploading your ads for review.
- Any endorsements, pictures or false rumors by real persons/celebrities will not be allowed.
- Any plagiarized content without clear disclosure of authorship is not allowed.
- Content cannot be copied from another site or violate its copyrights.
- Content should not include trademarks or logos that are confusingly similar in design to that of third parties.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly Support team. Our team is at your disposal for questions and cooperation.