Frequently Asked Questions - Advertisers
On this webpage you will find all the information needed to sign up as an Advertiser in the platform and to create, optimize and track your campaigns performance.
EasyPlatform is an interactive platform for managing online advertisements.. With its help you can publish ads in multiple websites in real time. You can advertise your product/service or brand in front of your potential clients and in this way significantly increase your online sales.
EasyPlatform works with multiple websites with vast reach. You can review the full list of active websites in the platform. Your advertisements will be shown only in the sites you have chosen in your campaign settings.
As an advertiser in EasyPlatform you only pay for the actual clicks or impressions depending on the price model you use. There are no subscription taxes, other fees or commissions! You only have to deposit a sum/budget for advertising in your profile account. You can make a payment in the menu Billing » Payments » New Payment and the sum will be in your profile after the successful transaction. The registration itself is absolutely free. After you have made a successful payment in the platform, you may start your campaigns. The sums which are spent by them are withdrawn from your profile balance and cannot exceed the payment you have made.
You can make a payment of your choice but no less than 50 EUR or 50 USD. The payment is made in the menu Billing » Payments and via the button New Payment.
You can choose from two types of payment methods - Credit Card or Wire Transfer. If you choose Credit Card, please prepare your card in front of you to be able to enter the necessary credentials. If you choose Wire Transfer, an automatic bank order will be issued in order to be able to make the payment easier. You can find it under the label "Wire Transfer" in the list with payments, which you can find in the Billing » Payments menu. After the successful transaction the payment will be approved by our admins and the sum will be added to your profile. An electronic invoice will be issued and available for download in menu Billing » Invoices.
In order for your ads to begin displaying you have to create a campaign first. This is where you set all of the targeting options and create/upload the ads. The setting are:
- Label of the campaign - give a distinctive name for your campaign in order to differentiate the campaign, its targeting and purpose, for example: November 2020 - Hats - Banners - Mobile"
- Website targeting - you can choose where your ads will be shown before the campaigns even starts. You can filter or block some sites according to their category, content or audience by your choice or campaign goals.
- Daily and Campaign budget - you can define the maximum daily budget the campaign may spend. Beside this you can define the general campaign budget. This is extremely useful when you have more than one active campaigns and you want to distribute the budget among them. In this way every campaign will spend exactly as much as you have defined.
- Device Targeting - Mobile devices, Tablets and Desktop
- OS Targeting - Windows, Apple, Android, Linux
- Day Parting
- Geo Targeting
- Targeting by user audience
- Targeting by interests
The campaigns have three types of Delivery in the platform: Waiting, Online, Delivered.
- Waiting – the campaign is automatically paused because of a certain reason. In order to find out what exactly, hover with your mouse pointer above the question mark next to the label "Waiting".
- Running – all the criteria is met. The campaign is online and showing to the users in the current moment.
- Delivered - your campaign has reached the budget limit or the time period you have defined and is paused automatically. It has met your requirements and has been Delivered successfully.
- Enabled - you want the campaign to show online
- Disabled - you do NOT want the campaign to show online
Of course! You may edit it at any moment. Just after a few minutes after the edit, all the changes will be online. You just have to click on the label of the campaign to edit its settings.
In the main navigation menu you may find the two types of campaigns - Network and Advanced Manager. When you start Network campaigns you pay per click (Cost-Per-Click). When you start Advanced Manager campaigns, the payment is for 1000 impressions (Cost-Per-Mille). Premium campaigns are available in the moment only by request to our team. They are shown in certain websites and placements and are direct orders.Contact our team for more information and cooperation.
When you start a new campaign the platform will suggest a default PPC. You can edit this price - the minimum is 0.05 EUR. The practical approach is to edit the price according to the daily budget - if it is met before the end of the day, you can lower the price even more. And the contrary - if the campaign is struggling to gather the needed impressions and clicks, the price is too low and you should increase it to generate enough impressions and therefore clicks. The higher the price per click is, the bigger the chance to win more impressions while competing with the other campaigns in the platform. If you use too many targeting options - the defined audience is very small and therefore the price is really important in order to win the impression and show your ads to the users that matter the most. For example, when you target a specific city, only users using desktops and only between 10:00 and 20:00 and even only users in certain audience in our Targeting by interest, the users are fewer and you have to beat the other campaigns in order to show your ads to them. A specificity of the platform is that the price per click is not dynamic. This price is not the max-price and the platform decides how much every click costs. All the clicks in the platform will be at the price you have entered in the campaign.
Yes, the platform rates the campaigns using Ad Score. It is formed by two factors - CTR (Click-Through-Ratio) and PPC (Price-Per-Click). The Ad Score of each ad campaign is variable based on historical data. It is calculated for every ad tag in the platform which means that one campaign may have bigger priority in one site and lower in other and even different in one site but different placements. This algorithm helps your campaign be more visible on websites where the users are interested!
You may choose between Responsive Ads and Banners. They have different looks and different affect on the users: Responsive Ads are easy to create contextual ads with title, description and up to 5 images which rotate in a carousel. They are a really good choice for presenting certain offers and products. They contain more text which is useful when trying to give the users more information about the characteristics and advantages of the product. The images are with two sizes for optimal results: 400x300px and 600x314px. When there is more than one image in an ad, they rotate and the users see all of them and can navigate trough them. In this way you can show several products, or several views of the same product. Banners are interactive ads which can be dynamic HTML5 banners or can be static graphic images (.jpg, .gif, .png). This powerful ad format in our portfolio is effective and widely used because of its combination of price, reach and potential. It may be used for brand image campaigns as well as product ads. The ad sizes are according to IAB Standards: 300х250px, 336x280, 300х600px, 336x600, 600x220, 600x400, 970x250px, 728х90px, 728x250. The maximum size of the banners is 150KB.
You can create new responsive ads by clicking the button Create new native ad in the Native ads menu or just click New ad under the campaign name to which you want to attach it to. We recommend the second way because it is easier.
- Enter the title of your ad (max 30 characters)
- Enter the description of your ad (max 80 characters)
- Enter the final landing page link, where you want to redirect the users who click on the ad.
- The images for the ad can be uploaded from your computer or selected from already uploaded images in other campaigns, or selected from our Gallery with predefined Stock images with high quality and are free to use. We require images of two sizes – one with minimum size of 400x300px with 4:3 ratio and one with maximum size of 600x314px with 1:1,91 ratio. This way your ad will have the best representation in different placements and optimal visibility.
You can do so by clicking on the link Add new banner under the name of your campaign.
- Choose the type of the banner you are uploading - HTML5 banner or static image (.jpg, .gif or.png)
- If you have chosen HTML5 banner, please choose the size of the banner
- Upload it by clicking on the Browse button
- Enter the final landing page link, where you want to redirect the users who click on the ad
- Below in the Preview module you will see your banner.
You can run detailed reports by using our reporting module. You can find it in the menu Reports. In the module you may use different options and filters to see the exact data you need - by date, by site, by campaign, by ad unit. You can get even more details about devices it has run on as well.
In order to start using the platform you should follow these simple steps:
- Create your profile in the platform
- After successful log in in the system, you have to make a payment in order to have an amount in your profile for your ads to run. You may do this in the Billing » Paymentsmenu
- Create your first campaign from the menu Network » Campaigns
- Create at least one Responsive Ad or upload at least one Banner in your new campaign
- Make sure that your campaign Status is Online- this means that all the necessary conditions to be running are met and the ads are online.
You may send us your questions and inquiries directly to our team from your account in the platform through our Support system. Click here to access it now.. Do not hesitate to contact us. You may use our phone lines +35924266959 and +359888 181655 as well as write to our email: email@example.com We are here to answer your questions and provide assistance!